feeling like i could eat everything today :-(

aimzey

Im starving today could eat everything i see. I have 14pps left for dinner i cant use any of my weeklies because im eating out twice this week and dont want to over do it. :-(

Ugh, know the feeling. Have my af at the moment & although its no excuse I seem to be extra hungry. I have 6pp left today & don't know what to use them on but don't wanna eat junk coz I won't be able to stop at one thing :(

How did you get on with your dinner?

I find pasta really filling and you get a decent amount for 6pp (about 60g I think). You can mix it with extra light mayonnaise and some tuna and sweetcorn and it's very yummy and fairly low in points. Or you can mix it with light philadelphia- I like the chilli one. Half the tub is 2pp!

Haddock is also low in points and is yummy with a poached egg on top with lots of 0pp veg.

Managed to stick to my points. Just grabbed something out the freezer and an apple and lots of water. Going to bed now so i cant be tempted to snack. Need low point breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Off out for a carvery for tea and would like to stay in my daily allowance (if thats possible) i love tuna i will make a tuna pasta salad next time my other half is working late.

Ugh, know the feeling. Have my af at the moment & although its no excuse I seem to be extra hungry. I have 6pp left today & don't know what to use them on but don't wanna eat junk coz I won't be able to stop at one thing :(

Yeah i just wanted high pro point stuff today. Managed to stay in my allowance though :)

Good on you! My favourite thing are the moment are butternut squash chips with Cajun seasoning. SO tasty & zero points :)

Managed to stick to my points. Just grabbed something out the freezer and an apple and lots of water. Going to bed now so i cant be tempted to snack. Need low point breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Off out for a carvery for tea and would like to stay in my daily allowance (if thats possible) i love tuna i will make a tuna pasta salad next time my other half is working late.

I hate feeling like that, if i do i usually have anp..then i dont feel hungry ;) :p

Back