feeling low and loosing momentum

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by shaunyf23, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. shaunyf23

shaunyf23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This week has been a hard slog I'm good in the day and in the evening comes I'm ending up having flexible syn days had about 3 this week and I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week and a little panic is setting in. Ive nearly lost 5 and a half stones and still got about 10 to go and pushing myself to I?v to under 20 stone by Christmas.

Sent from my SK17i using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebsengland

rebsengland Member

Hello, don't give up just think of how much you have already lost, that's a fantastic achievement. If you have put any on or maintained just start again the next day. Keep going you can and will do it x

4. shaunyf23

shaunyf23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for your kind words I think being tired from working nights helped me feeling low, get weighed tonight and start again tomorrow :-/

Sent from my SK17i using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.