feeling low :(

jools1986

Silver Member
I'm tired, headachey, I have the worst stomach ache and the thought of meat eggs or cheese makes my stomach lurch.

Feeling very fed up tonight and low on energy. Not low enough to give up or do anything silly but low enough to have a moan on here!

Ugh.....I was like that a few days ago....bad times!

Have a hot cuppa and watch some trashy tv with some sugar free jelly!!!

Slurp!

haha
thats EXACTLY what I am doing!

I feel like throwing a massive tantrum right now, like I deserve to be a size 8 already after all this hard work lol

no real suggestions ............just sending you cyber hugs xx

I feel like throwing a massive tantrum right now, like I deserve to be a size 8 already after all this hard work lol

Pull ya belly in?

Haha....

If you go cockeyed while you do this in front of a mirror you look LOADS slimmer.....

Er...someone told me.....

You've done so well. Just look at your pics again and see the difference! You're a good looking girl. Just keep picturing the guy who made that comment's face when you get to goal!

You've done so well. Just look at your pics again and see the difference! You're a good looking girl. Just keep picturing the guy who made that comment's face when you get to goal!

There you go being charming again young man! haha, but thank you

I am so stressed with uni work and moving house etc I think its all just piled on top of me being home and able to relax a bit. I just feel exhausted and like all I want in the world is a sandwich. But I won't, I've had a good loss so far this week so I refuse to ruin it for the sake of a tantrum. I just need to moan lol

lol I can't help it :p

FJ I just tried that but just saw double! The last thing I need is another me :(

Well I took your advice and had a look through my photos, posted two new ones to my photo album now so feel free to have a gander

Im still trying to get into ketosis at the moment so im just horrible. Whipped cream with sweeteners usually cures me though its almost non-atkins with the sweetener, or if that fails then I have to take myself off to bed.

Well I took your advice and had a look through my photos, posted two new ones to my photo album now so feel free to have a gander

Wow congrats! I love doing that with my jeans. Was a 54 at one time :(

When I had Atkins flu and was feeling blah, someone recommended making up a mug of hot broth using a beef stock cube and don't ask me why, but it really helped.

I dont feel like I can stomach anything meaty or salty. I want fruit!!!

((hugs)). Well done for knowing and deciding not to fall off wagon. How about a comforting mim?

Hi Jools,

Sorry to see you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon! Could you not make a sweet MiM if you're fancying fruit?
xxx

Yep, sweet MiM with cream :)

Once you've done induction or after a week or two, get some chopped up strawbs n rasps maybes if you're craving fruit?? I do this sometimes as i'd rather have them than fall off the wagon.

I brushed my teeth and had a coke zero and now my sweet craving has gone. Although I am concerned that I have only had 1 meal today and I don't want to undereat. I now want tomato soup! I think I am getting ill :(

Possibly the Atkins flu, jools? Or is it way too late in the game for that? I often find this diet tricky when feeling low as although the food is great, not much of it really qualifies as comfort food, does it. How about sugar free jelly to help the need for fruit? Can't really help with something tomatoey - I desperately miss my quorn in tomato sauce - but you should try and eat a little bit more when you can, not eating will just make you feel shakier, especially if you're ill. Xx

Back