Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling low :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kdub24, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive had a good day with eating today and have only used about 8 syns and my heb but ive noticed that im hungry even tho ive had some free foods and been eating syn free foods.

i had the implant in 2 weeks ago now and im starting to wonder whether it mite be increasing my hunger, im tryin to fight it but i hate the fact that after 30 mins im hungry again. its quite depressing coz i cant exactly stop the implant from working i will have to get it taken out and they wont do that til 3 months. i rele wanna lose a stone b4 my holiday in may ans have 7 weeks to go. i can just see me gaining now coz i feel so hungry all the time, i have weigh in tomoro morn im hopin to have lost half lb or even 1 lb but i doubt it even tho ive had a medium to good week.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    are you drinking enough? i have the implant and it does not affect my appetite hon

4. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah maybe its mind over matter, the nurse told me its hard coz evry1 is diff so even if 1 person is fine the next maybe gaining weight from it.

i find it hard to drink alot that cud be why aswell.
    thanks for reply x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.