feeling low :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kdub24, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive had a good day with eating today and have only used about 8 syns and my heb but ive noticed that im hungry even tho ive had some free foods and been eating syn free foods.

i had the implant in 2 weeks ago now and im starting to wonder whether it mite be increasing my hunger, im tryin to fight it but i hate the fact that after 30 mins im hungry again. its quite depressing coz i cant exactly stop the implant from working i will have to get it taken out and they wont do that til 3 months. i rele wanna lose a stone b4 my holiday in may ans have 7 weeks to go. i can just see me gaining now coz i feel so hungry all the time, i have weigh in tomoro morn im hopin to have lost half lb or even 1 lb but i doubt it even tho ive had a medium to good week.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    are you drinking enough? i have the implant and it does not affect my appetite hon

4. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah maybe its mind over matter, the nurse told me its hard coz evry1 is diff so even if 1 person is fine the next maybe gaining weight from it.

i find it hard to drink alot that cud be why aswell.
    thanks for reply x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.