feeling more positive

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
Thank you for all the support . I have had a good read through lots off posts and digested all the questions and answers concerning JUDD. I am just gonna go with the flow early days so will take one day at a time.Looks like will be only two down days this week before weigh in but might not even weigh in that day , might wait till my next down day. Feel like i can do this plan now ,swapped and changed done so many plans over the years , need to get to goal . I dont have much to lose so it will prob be slow but even half a week would be fab. Seems people have been shrinking ,Def looking forward to that lol . Some great info on the forum and thank you all for taking the time to reply and help me understand a few things x

You really are welcome. I think I have said this before but this place is just truly supportive and nice, unlike some other diety places.

I think one major difference is the lack of guilt on JUDDD takes away any feelings of right/wrong so we just post what we do and take what we need. That name just lends itself to us all being

nonJUDDDgemental

:D

well I think it helps when you have people who are supportive,some peoplelike to put a downer on things and make nasty comments etc .I have been on minimins lots over the years and met soem really nice people ,makes all the difference x

Its early days Mummy, just do what you can to suit your lifestyle. Its not as if you have masses to lose (unlike me LOL) so you can afford for it to take a while. I think once you have completed a few weeks you will find it easier. If you can manage just 2 DD a week and not go too mad on your UD's I think you will still see a loss! Good Luck!

Back