1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling nervous!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Laura2308, 7 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Laura2308

Laura2308 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi, I am new to this so would love to get chatting to people for support and advice!

started slimming world 2 weeks ago,

week 1: 7lb loss
    week 2: 1/2lb gain!!!

Was so annoyed! I know it's not a lot but it's still a gain, after a fab first week I was so optimistic and motivated. I was so good, I ate right and I went swimming a few times. I did however have a BBQ and went TGIs but I still food optimised and didn't go over my syns!

so feeling nervous for Wednesday weigh in now! as I had a curry last night for my bros birthday, but all I had was:

1 poppadum
    fish tikka with vegetable curry sauce (separate)
    half boiled rice and salad

Hope im on the right track!
    reply for a chat!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SocialButterfly80

SocialButterfly80 Full Member

Slimming World

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I lost 7.5lb the first week and then the second week I put on 1.5lbs! I was distraught as I had been going to the gym and stuck to plan 100%.

My leader looked at my food diary and said there was nothing wrong with it - the only thing that she suggested is that because I am exercising I probably needed a bit more free food than just super free. This week I introduced more pasta and rice and voila - I lost 5lbs!

Just stick at it. Our bodies have a funny way of holding on to things when they are subjected to a new food plan! I am sure this week will see a good result on the scales - just stay focused.

Sarah x
  4. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Full Member

Hi Laura

Subscribing to offer chat and support.
    What a great loss so far :)
  5. Frybags

Frybags New Member

Hi, that is Grt weight loss. I have been going a week sand my weigh in is tomorrow but according to my scales I have lost nothing more than a pound :(
    Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.