Feeling 'not quite with it'

Baileyamber

Hi everyone, On day 7 today and feeling quite lightheaded and a bit anxious??? not sure why as i have been fine up to now, also keep having slight pains in my stomach which remind me of totm but know i am def not due yet. Just wondered if any1 else has felt like this a week or more into LT? I do suffer from anxiety n mild depression but am on meds and have been fine for ages. Hope it passes soon xx

Not had this, but it may be all related to nervousness, anxiety (is this working etc.?), or toilet issues? Or it could just be your system adjusting as it realises all its gonna fet for a while is liquids!
Have you had your first WI yet?

Yeah I think your right and its just my body adjusting and I think when you worry it just makes you feel worse! Got my first weight tonight after work looking forward to it- i will be a proper lipotrimer then like you lol!! x keep up the good work x

I knew this was your Day 7 and was waiting on you to post! LOL!

Good luck tonight?

Yes - I felt pretty rotten for a couple of weeks as my body became accustomed to not having chocolate and cakes rammed into it. It did pass though and for the past two weeks (I've just started week 5) I have felt better and more energetic than I have for years. Stick with it - you'll get there.

Jon
x

Hi Baileyamber (love both those names)

I was exactly the same in my first week. It's your body adjusting to LT. Also it could be your TOTM as cycles can become erratic while on the plan. The secret is not to panic, as the more you panic the more anxious you become. The feelings for me passed after the first week.

Take deep breaths and try your best to relax sweetie. If the feelings are still there after week 2 and they are become worrisome then I would go see the Doc to be on the safe side.

Take care of yourself

X

Yes - I felt pretty rotten for a couple of weeks as my body became accustomed to not having chocolate and cakes rammed into it. It did pass though and for the past two weeks (I've just started week 5) I have felt better and more energetic than I have for years. Stick with it - you'll get there.

Jon
x

Thanks Jon I will def stick with it, you r doing really well by the way!

Thanks lovie! Doing my best and now I can really feel a difference it is making it all seem worthwhile. I can even see myself not "doing" food at Christmas. I don't want all this effort to go to waste for the sake of a turkey dinner. Have to make do with pulling a cracker, but I WON'T be washing up!!
Jon
xx

Hi Baileyamber (love both those names)

I was exactly the same in my first week. It's your body adjusting to LT. Also it could be your TOTM as cycles can become erratic while on the plan. The secret is not to panic, as the more you panic the more anxious you become. The feelings for me passed after the first week.

Take deep breaths and try your best to relax sweetie. If the feelings are still there after week 2 and they are become worrisome then I would go see the Doc to be on the safe side.

Take care of yourself

X

Hiya thanks i feel better already! those are the names of my cats i love them too but havent got any kids yet so they are the next best thing lol!! You are right that panicking only makes things worse and its good to know others like yourself have felt similar on LT so im staying positive!
Well first weigh in tonight so lets hope its all been worth it (i have a feeling it has as i can see the difference in my clothes already yey! )

I've a feeling it's going to be a good one?...;):scale:

Good luck for tonight Danielle....i cheated this weekend! aarrgghh...started again yesterday and im feeling quite positive now (Even though im full of a cold!) what time is your weigh in?

Back