• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling on top of the world today

I am just a happy bunny from yesterday, im still buzzing, and now from here i am gonna to be 200% dedicated to ll.

Some advice to newcomers. If you do happen to slip up dont give in. I promise you it does work. I have not felt this great in such a long time. As others will know on here just a few days ago i was feeling rubbish!:girlpower:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm feeling the same as you today Lynn
We will do this with small goals on the way keep going forwards towards slimdom
Yes definatly, small losses, are goood just as big losses.
Me too! A breakthrough in counselling last night and I'm buzzing! 100% dedicated...but cold!

Guess who's back...?
Hi Lynn, I've been the same since my 'protein slip ups', hehe. Although I didn't have a proper lapse - I certainly did enough to knock me out of ketosis and to cut my losses right down - I was SOOO angry at myself.

Anyway - I got back on the proverbial horse, decided I AM IN CONTROL, not vice versa - and I've not looked back! Feel fantastic! Long may this 'up' continue - but I am fully expecting a 'down' to come soon... tis the law of sod and just the way this diet is. At least I know now that I can get through it :)

Likes to lurk
I'm on a high right now too after hitting a big target last night. I;m quite suprised actually as I hit a real low about 2 weeks ago. The 7 week wall almost caused me to pack it all in but I'm glad I got through it. The 7 week wall and the week 8 Dublin trip have been such a challenge (mmmmmmmmmmmm Guiness) but I feel much stronger now.

Still bored to death of it though lol.