FEELING OUT OF CONTROL!

Vikkie

Started refeed on Friday because I'm going on holiday next week, I was so looking forward to eating again but to be honest I can't wait to get back on TFR! I feel totally out of control, having to make decisions on what I can and cannot eat. I'm craving the control of 3 shakes a day and dreading every meal in case I have a single pound weight gain. Is this normal??

Going from TFR and back on food is an anxious time as it is so easy to lose the plot...the refeed plan is about introducing carbs gradually so that you do not over load the glycogen stores, it would be normal to gain a couple of pounds as your body adjust to food again. If you stick to mostly protein and non starchy veggies the damage should not be too bad and don't forget to keep drinking your water as that can help with hunger.

Well done on losing over 21lbs:happy096:

I know exactly how you feel! I am the same, terrifying isn't it. Just need to trust the refeed plan and trust ourselves to keep in control:)
Listen to me harping on! This is what people have been telling me all day as I have been moaning about the refeed! And worrying I will put on weight :( x

Yep, I know how you feel. It's day 7 of refeed for me tomorrow and I am popping down to get weighed in the morning. I feel ok but after my holiday I will be back to my shakes. Can't wait :D

Back