Feeling poorly sick today! :-(

SarJay_84

Boy, do I feel fed up?! :sigh:

Been up most of the night...think I've got this stomach/sickness bug that seems to be going around.
Went into work this morning, but ended up coming back home before even managing to start my shift!!

When I feel like this though, I always fancy something like boiled egg and soldiers....dripping with butter. Or a tuna and mayo paste sandwich, with a bag of skips or something. LOL. I know I can have those things, but I'm trying to be good. Tbh, I don't really feel like eating much at the moment. Drinking plenty of water and attempted a chicken Mug Shot a short while ago, but gave up with that! *sigh*

Does anyone have any tips to keep me on track whilst feeling like this? x

Aw mate, hope you feel better soon.
How about a lovely large jacket potato or a bowl of pasta. Nothing better than a load of carbs to make you feel better. Comfort food FTW!

Big hugs! Mashed potato does it for me!

Definitely anything with carbs Hun and nothing too spicy.

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Hope you're feeling better...I've got daughter home from school with upset tum....scrambled egg on dry toast...

Soup is always a goodun' but I'd have to have Heinz tomato soup. Childhood memories...mmmm. God knows how many sys in that though?! Hope you feel better soon and nice choice with the hoops!

Back