• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling positive!

sharron12

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well been on ww pp for 8 wks now and as usual I'm taking the slow and steady route. Lost 11lbs now got about 20 to go!
I don't know if it's the sun shining or spring being in the air (even though it's still blooming well freezing here!) but feeling really positive about being a healthy weight for summer. So glad I decided to do this again, Its become a way of life now. Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to share :)
X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

phatmomma

S: 21st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 5st3lb(24.41%)
You've got it sorted then.. As you say ''it's a way of life''. Every diet i have ever done has been just that, a diet, something you don't continue with. 'A way of life' is how you will spend the rest of your life eating, sorted :) Very big congrats on the weight loss, i'm sure you'll be at goal for the summer xxx

GLL

Silver Member
S: 17st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st3lb(7%)
sharron your post made me smile.
Its not all doom and gloom when dieting, I'm enjoying the food I am eating and really looking forward to being further along my journey by summer and buying some smaller size vest tops and shorts!
thanks for sharing!