• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling proud of myself!

Cougar

S: 16st11.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 2st2.5lb(12.95%)
It's a tradition in my husband's family to go to Pizza Hut on Christmas Eve. As you can imagine, this could be a SW nightmare, lol. We went today (there was about 14 of us in total) and I didn't eat one slice of pizza! We had the buffet and I stuck to the salad bar and the pasta with tomato based sauce. And to be honest, I didn't really miss the pizza. I enjoyed what I ate and was satisfied with that. I had thought ahead of time that I'd have one slice but I wasn't even bothered about having that! So I feel really good and happy with myself to sticking to what I know I should eat! I'm sure there were a few syns in the salad and pasta but nowhere as many as would have been in the pizza. Sorry about blowing my own trumpet :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lesserme

shrinking granny
S: 12st10lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.69%)
well done cougar :D thats what our consultant calls hero moments, she loves us to share our hero moments at group

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
And so you should hun, well done xxx

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
Well done! You should be so proud of yourself and deserve to blow your trumpet, very loudly!