Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling proud of myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cougar, 24 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Cougar

Cougar Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's a tradition in my husband's family to go to Pizza Hut on Christmas Eve. As you can imagine, this could be a SW nightmare, lol. We went today (there was about 14 of us in total) and I didn't eat one slice of pizza! We had the buffet and I stuck to the salad bar and the pasta with tomato based sauce. And to be honest, I didn't really miss the pizza. I enjoyed what I ate and was satisfied with that. I had thought ahead of time that I'd have one slice but I wasn't even bothered about having that! So I feel really good and happy with myself to sticking to what I know I should eat! I'm sure there were a few syns in the salad and pasta but nowhere as many as would have been in the pizza. Sorry about blowing my own trumpet :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done hun, it is so easy to just say "blow it", but you planned ahead x x x

4. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
    well done cougar :D thats what our consultant calls hero moments, she loves us to share our hero moments at group

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

well done you in resisting temptation

6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    And so you should hun, well done xxx

7. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done! You should be so proud of yourself and deserve to blow your trumpet, very loudly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.