Feeling rather fed up

Hi ladies
I have just had my first weight in on CD and I have only lost 5lb :( and I didn't cheat once. I lost 5" as well but I'm feeling rather fed up as I expected more from my first week :( x

5lbs and 5 inches is actually great! well done you, feel proud of yourself :) keep in mind your body has to adapt to the change and second weigh in might be larger..... dont feel dissappointed i think you have done so well x

Deblovesmick said:
Hi ladies
I have just had my first weight in on CD and I have only lost 5lb :( and I didn't cheat once. I lost 5" as well but I'm feeling rather fed up as I expected more from my first week :( x

Deb you have done great 5 lb is alot think about if you were doing ww or sw you would not lose that much I would be over the moon if I lose 5 pound on my first weigh in next Monday x

5lb is the start of much more! well done!! xx

Hi. How are you doing now? Keep going, it truly is worth it!

5lbs is fine lovely, its a good starting loss and you will build on it week upon week,,, my cousin lost 5 in her fisrt week, and last week (our 2nd) she has lost 7....so it really is just a matter of hwo you body adapts,,,, you're gonna do great :) xx

Back