Feeling really gutted

Honeymoon

Just been for weigh in - normally do Saturday but I'm working tomoro so a day early. I'm at the end of week 3 now and I can hand-on-heart say I haven't cheated once. I lost 7lbs week one, 4lbs week 2 and I've only lost 2lbs this week.

I said to the chemist 'I know it can slow down sometimes' and she said 'Well, no it shouldn't ' as if she thought I'd cheated.

It just really p****s me off when I know how hard I'm working and how much I'm spending for such a crap weight loss.
I don't feel like there's anything else I can do. I'm drinking 4 litres a day aside from shakes.

Could I do anything else to improve weight loss for next week?

If you look at other people's weigh ins including mine, it does slow down so don't be disheartened, some weeks are bad but then you get a week where you can lose loads so its all different. Just keep doing what your doing because you are doing great xx

Focus on a stone a month - you're ahead of that already.

Also I'd advise to cut your water intake. Seriously , nobody needs 4 litres a day - all it will do is place unnecessary strain on your kidneys and your body will retain it. 2 or 2.5 litres a day is more than enough. Stick to that and you'll see a good loss next week

Thanks guys.

I'm struggling with the water thing. I keep reading that 4 litres max gets you the best results. I've done that nearly everyday. I'm scared if I take it down ill lose even less next week. I'm really at a loose end. I'm just not sure what to do for the best. Also, am I ok to drink Twinings Peppermint Tea? I'm wondering if that's what's stopping my weight loss? X

Mint tea is fine.

Your weight loss hasn't slowed down. It's just the natural ebb and flow of it. It can't happen that you'll drop half a stone every week- it comes in fits and starts. It's more helpful to look at your weight loss over a 4 week period as opposed to weekly.

Lose some of the water. Stay on the plan. You'll see better results next week.

I did CD a year ago. I've maintained at 9 stone 5 for almost 12 months now and lost 5 stone in total. I had weeks where it didn't budge. It happens. Keep the faith

Thanks GretaGrip!
I've just weighed myself this morning and lost 2lbs so it's 4 for the week. Must've been the time I weighed in yesterday.
I'm gonna try less water this week and see if that helps.

Feeling more positive about it today. Thanks for your advise x

Just been for weigh in - normally do Saturday but I'm working tomoro so a day early. I'm at the end of week 3 now and I can hand-on-heart say I haven't cheated once. I lost 7lbs week one, 4lbs week 2 and I've only lost 2lbs this week.

I said to the chemist 'I know it can slow down sometimes' and she said 'Well, no it shouldn't ' as if she thought I'd cheated.

It just really p****s me off when I know how hard I'm working and how much I'm spending for such a crap weight loss.
I don't feel like there's anything else I can do. I'm drinking 4 litres a day aside from shakes.

Could I do anything else to improve weight loss for next week?

Hi, saw this & had to reply! I did LT for 5 & a half months last year. My losses were up and down at times. My first week I lost 5.5, second week it was only 2lb & then 2 again the week after. And that is at 100% as well as gentle exercise. You honestly can't gage it but please don't get disheartened. Even at the later stages when I was nearly finished, there was one random week where I lost 6& a half lb?! Weird! Keep it up though, love the results & focus in your body changing week by week xx

Thanks. It's nice to have so many supportive people around who know how hard LT is.

I'm feeling much more positive now. I think it's the pressure of feeling perfect for the wedding but I just need to keep doing my best

Xxx

Thanks. It's nice to have so many supportive people around who know how hard LT is.

I'm feeling much more positive now. I think it's the pressure of feeling perfect for the wedding but I just need to keep doing my best

Xxx

I've just read your topics, congratulations in your upcoming wedding! It will come around so quickly! What day are you on now & how you feeling?x

Nikki you are so motivating! I'm glad u r back.

Thanks! Ha aww it's nice to know I can help even just a little. I actually forgot how much this forum does help. I was so, so, negative about starting again but having gotten through day one with not even much temptation, I'm feeling great!x

Oh i can't blame you for feeling gutted i'm dreading my weight loss to slow down because honestly seeing the number go way down is the biggest motivator for me but honestly we should just be happy it's going down and not up :) i'm sure you will have a week were you will have lost a surprising amount :rolleyes:

Back