• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling really happy today!

Hi everyone hope you are all ok. I am feeling really good today. I have lost just under 2 stone in 3 weeks and gone from a size 20 to a size 16. Hubby paid for me to get a pedicure, facial and to get my nails done this morning as a treat for doing so well. I am going to a murder mystery weekend this Saturday and i have bought a brand new dress and am really excited. Before LT i would have dreaded seeing evryone and would have preferred to stay at home but now i can't wait. I could not have done it without LT, this site and all of you.

Thank you all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done, thats brill, have a great time

2 dress sizes in 3 weeks! how fantastic! Have a wonderful time at the murder mystery weekend, im sure u will look and feel fab x

thats great hun. well done.

hope u have a fab time the wkend. sure ull look great.

x x

Fantastic loss! Enjoy the weekend.
Jon
xx

Thank you everyone. I am getting weighed in the morning so hopefully i will have lost some more and feel even better. It really makes it worthwhile when you see the weight fall off. Everyone is trying to convince me to eat while i am there but i wont be giving in. Don't need to eat loads and get drunk to have fun x x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Oh that sounds just lovely. Well done on losing the weight and on hubby being so nice to give you such a lovely treat. HAve a fab weekend. The new dress will be great.

Let me just say WOW your losses are incredible and to lose 2 dress sizes already you must be living on cloud 9. That was a brilliant treat for you he's definitely a keeper haha! Have a brilliant time at the weekend and take lots of pics its nice to look back at your journey on LT.