1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Feeling really happy today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Shaz1980, 19 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone hope you are all ok. I am feeling really good today. I have lost just under 2 stone in 3 weeks and gone from a size 20 to a size 16. Hubby paid for me to get a pedicure, facial and to get my nails done this morning as a treat for doing so well. I am going to a murder mystery weekend this Saturday and i have bought a brand new dress and am really excited. Before LT i would have dreaded seeing evryone and would have preferred to stay at home but now i can't wait. I could not have done it without LT, this site and all of you.

Thank you all
    xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Janelegs11

Janelegs11 Well-Known Member

Have a fabulous time, you'll feel like a million dollars x x

4. Welshie

Welshie Well-Known Member

well done, thats brill, have a great time

5. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Well-Known Member

2 dress sizes in 3 weeks! how fantastic! Have a wonderful time at the murder mystery weekend, im sure u will look and feel fab x

6. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

thats great hun. well done.

hope u have a fab time the wkend. sure ull look great.

x x

7. dunlop73

dunlop73 Well-Known Member

Fantastic loss! Enjoy the weekend.
    Jon
    xx

8. Shaz1980

Thank you everyone. I am getting weighed in the morning so hopefully i will have lost some more and feel even better. It really makes it worthwhile when you see the weight fall off. Everyone is trying to convince me to eat while i am there but i wont be giving in. Don't need to eat loads and get drunk to have fun x x

9. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Oh that sounds just lovely. Well done on losing the weight and on hubby being so nice to give you such a lovely treat. HAve a fab weekend. The new dress will be great.

10. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Let me just say WOW your losses are incredible and to lose 2 dress sizes already you must be living on cloud 9. That was a brilliant treat for you he's definitely a keeper haha! Have a brilliant time at the weekend and take lots of pics its nice to look back at your journey on LT.

11. Shaz1980

Thank you all. anne-marie I am definately on cloud nine and very lucky to have such a supportive husband. Going to get weighed now so will let you know how i get on x x

12. Shaz1980

As you can all see from my other thread I lost 6 pounds this week. I really can't believe it. I am halfway to goal. Will really enjoy my weekend now x x x