Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling really ill

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jo125, 30 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.25%)
    My lovely 5yr old daughter has gave me her cold, my glands are up, throat feels like i've swollowed razor blades, my nose is blocked and i've got a chesty cough. i've tried to cope all day but hd hydrothreapy and i nearly fainted when i got out the hospital.

I'm tucked up in bed and i have had to make a herbal honey and lemon tea with paracetamol and decongestant.

I'm really hoping that it doesnt knock me outa ketosis but knowing my luck it will, but i just feel so bad:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.25%)
    i'm feeling even worse today, my throat is on fire my ears are blocked and really hurting, nose is bunged up and i have a massive headache, is there anything i can take that wont effect ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.