Feeling really low tonight

kirstyb393

Hello everyone

Just really here to vent - so I am 15st5lbs and would love to lose even just a little weight but for some reason I can't seem to stick to any kind of diet for more than 2 days and I start off with the best of intentions

Tonight I was supposed to be going out for a friends birthday but I am now sitting in my living room with my pj's on as nothing I have fits me anymore - I am so disgusted With myself

Not sure what to do to lose weight and I am all over the place - I loved slimming world but all the carbs made me bloated but low carb makes me feel sick ( not sure what that's about)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I've been through this a few times.
start a diet with the best intentions and then get to a point and think 'why am I doing this? I'll eat if I want to!'. It's always come down to lack of planning. Everything needs to be planned and if you ever think of cheating a) it's okay to have a little treat every now and then but b) just remember why you're doing it in the first place!
This time I've managed to stay cheat free thanks to point B. Also, I'm pants at planning so LT seems to be working for me!

Xx

Im around the same weight, went from 16 stone to 9 stone two years ago and have put it all back on apart from half a stone :( I live in leggings and my husbands hoodies now, nothing fits... I tried so many diets which never worked for longer then a couple of days, then I found a diet which worked for me, I lost a stone in 2 weeks, I was so amazed with the weight loss I didn't want to cheat, then I got to target and was like waaahaaaayyyy im a skinny person, I can eat normally again.... WRONG... in 2 years Ive put back on nearly all the weight, so angry with myself.

I think you just need something inside your head to click and find the right diet for you, no diet is easy but it feels a hell of a lot better when you see the scales drop then it does when you cheat and see them creep up again.

Im around the same weight, went from 16 stone to 9 stone two years ago and have put it all back on apart from half a stone :( I live in leggings and my husbands hoodies now, nothing fits... I tried so many diets which never worked for longer then a couple of days, then I found a diet which worked for me, I lost a stone in 2 weeks, I was so amazed with the weight loss I didn't want to cheat, then I got to target and was like waaahaaaayyyy im a skinny person, I can eat normally again.... WRONG... in 2 years Ive put back on nearly all the weight, so angry with myself.

I think you just need something inside your head to click and find the right diet for you, no diet is easy but it feels a hell of a lot better when you see the scales drop then it does when you cheat and see them creep up again.

I completely agree about finding the right diet. After years of trying many different ways to lose weight I have finally found something that suits me!

Back