Feeling really low

goose

Gold Member
Ive been on lipotrim for 4 weeks now and lost 1st 4lbs. People have been
Commenting on my weight loss as well. However today I just feel really low about this all. I have about 2 stone to go to get to target which if i continue sticking to this will takee me to end of november/december. Trawling round this forum for motivation to keep going, just feel cold n hungry and i want to cry :'( hugs and wise words desparatley needed....

Hi goose :)

I felt exactly like that not long after I started and a few more times along the way also, but I stuck with it and have lost 3st 9.5lb in 12 weeks (week 13 weigh-in tomorrow though). I only have 1 stone left to get rid of by the end of October. I'll have been on Lipotrim for four months when I stop. It seemed like it would be forever when I started, but now it hardly seems like very long at all since then. Some days go slower than others, but try and keep yourself busy and keep going, as I feel absolutely massive amounts better than I did when I was at my starting weight (healthier, more energy, happier in myself and I look so much better too). You've got a shorter journey than I did, so keep going and you will get there in no time! Good luck! :)

Keep going Goose, you have already done so well on your journey and as noitulove said, we all have good days and bad days. Keep your goal in sight and also think of the reasons you embarked upon your journey. You can do it!!! x

Thankyou so much for your kind words. People who say this is the easy option have no idea! I always say to myself this is just a time and it'll pass but i was just feeling too low. I had a long cry and then reminded myself why im doing this so feeling a bit better now. Watching friends to cheer me up ;) normally love my food programmes but can't bear myself to tonight!

I think the best thing is to take 1day at a time. If I think about how I'm planning to be on this till just before christmas I'd crack I know it..

Hi goose, im just like you i have good and bad days. The forum is a great place for support and whenever im feeling down or fed up i log on for some inspiration and support - and it really works. Were all in the same boat here and thats comforting. You can do this! Just like we all can. Its just putting your mind to it.Tonight is the first night i havent felt hungry since i started. But its a start.
Keep it up your doing so well
Hannah x

Thanks hannah and butterfly. I try and do one day at a time, best attitude to have i think but i i think it might be totm (never really know as im so irregular) so hormones all over the place. Snapped att other half for having a babybell cheese in front of me! I cook for him most days and him eating doesnt bother me at all! Must be the hormones!

Hi Goose,

Some days are easier than others. I have a huge amount of weight to lose and I plan to be on LT 100% until the end of June 2013 or later if I'm not at goal then. When ever I'm having a bad day I remind myself of the reasons why I'm doing this and my plans for next summer and that keeps me going. This forum is also a good place to come for added support. Best wishes for this week.

BM

Hey Goose,

I think everyone at some point on LT feels like this but look at wot u have achieved so far!! u are doing great :) Take each day at a time try not to think to far ahead. Think of the gorg dress u will have for Christmas :) or the fab clothes u can buy in the sales. Think of your reasons why u wanted to do think also some one the motivational stories in here help...

Good luck, L

thanks busy mum and diole. It is nice to be reminded I am doing well. I found today easier than yesterday but still difficult today. But thinking of how I'll feel whe I get to goal weight and can wear all the fab clothes (maybe even a bikini - do i dare?! ok then probs a swimming costume!)

We can all do this, some people's journey is longer than others but we are all in this together and we will support other throughout this:)

Hi Goose ,
I know how you feel.
I have only been on the LT for nearly five weeks, my weight lose has been really good( nearly 2 stone ) however I have had to avoid many social events and I am very much a social bee .
Recently I have gone off the rails and have been picking here and there .
I feel Disgusted at myself for not having that self controll.
I was invited out recently by my friends who I have not seen for a while and I was pushed into eating (small peice of grilled chicken)
When I returned home I felt soooo BAD!!
I felt like I have cheated myself and I only had a two pound lose last week !
So to cut a long story short I am also feeling really down .
I hope I can pick myself up and stick to the diet and stay 100% TFR.
Also my son was taken into hospital recently and I had to stop over a few days with him, I am a stress eater , however I managed to stay strong and not turn to food.
Sorry rant over.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Goose, we all have bad days. I had one on Monday as my weigh in was terrible but after being weighed again on Wednesday I found out this was due to water retention as possible TOTM (irregular so don't know when they arrive) and having cold (which I still have at the minute) but I have been very moody with my OH and needed support.

What I find is easier is to think of all the positive things and good things to come when I can be healthy and slim and fit into small jeans and dresses :) xx

Back