feeling really rubbish...........

tsweety81

.......am really struggling today i really wanted to start afresh but aftr a row with my ten year old before he went off to school just made me feel so down i stupidly stupidly turned to that old foe...food. ended up have cooked breakfast then 2 caramel rockys. i didnt enjoy either of it and feel so fat and horrible now. i really want to do this and i know i can i did 5 days last week i know all i need to do is get past this weekend not giving in to food and then im sure i will get used to it.i have all the incentive i need to do this now i jst need some willpower......i know i can do this......:cry:

Hi tsweety.

You sound like me, I dis five days then fell off big time. I ate so much . I stopped tasting the food. Just ate it for the sake of it.
Put it behind you , you can start now and get back on track. Its never too late.

We can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hun im always sad when i have to tell my little man off before skool, its hard. Even harded doing a vlcd dealing with emotions, forget about it now, we all do it sooner or later!

Chin up chick forget it and move on, you DEFINATLY can do it!!!! :) xx

just a blip, luvvie put it behind you and just start again, its only one little bit out of a whole week, xxx

Sounds just like me this week, had such a hungry hungry time BUT I'm not hungry- I'm craving the happiness food brings me but it isn't! I opened a tin of beans, had two spoons and it was sooo sweet and yucky I threw them away!

Keep focused, im an emotional eater too! and there has been times ive sooo wanted to turn food to cheer myself up! but as soon as i get on my scales for WI im so happy that i got through it. Its tough no one sayd its easy but with Slim and Save you much more variety than other vlcd's so its a win win situation! just pop on here any time you need to rant, we will talk you out of going to the fridge and cooking up a storm :)

theres really only one thing you can do when this happens and that is start fresh the next day and put it behind you , dont let it spiral one day to the next and the next

Ive been on and off this diet since the beginning and its very frustrating because I only really ever have myself to blame , but each time it happens i learn something new about myself and my emotional eating and triggers

The worse thing you can do is beat yourself up about it

good luck , jumping back on the wagon x

thanx gals for all your replies i have woke up feeling reealing motivated to start again.the weird thing is i really missed my shakes.i really like them and as they are sweet its not like im not even getting a sweet fix.iam gonna do this i know i can food will not beat me. when im at goal weight i can look at reintroducing food but food that wont send me back where i was.so im up already filled my water bottle and im gonna welcome those hunger pangs for the next few days.good luck everyone xxxx

I'm feeling the same as you. I was bad at the weekend but I'm back on today. The funny thing is I didn't even feel satisfied by the food I had. It wasn't worth it at all. I'm back on today and feeling good about it.

Good luck!!

cammie girl that is so true. as soon as i ate it i just felt so full and heavy and horrible. im just trying to look ahead 5 months and hopefully be a couple of stone down, i know they say you can lose a stone a month but i wud be happy with 4 or even 3. i keep in my mind the holiday photos and how much better i will feel.we are having a day trip to disney paris on the way to spain so cant wait to have pics with the kids there and hopefully look much better as i hate having my pic taken now x good luck t you too and everyone on tfr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back