Feeling really sad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Diane1966, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I lost 3 stone in 4 months last year with Sw, I was so focused it was unbelievable. I have since regained about 2½ stone and I feel awful:(. I keep going from one diet to the other and getting nowhere. I know it is affecting my health and I'm sure it's to do with the large tyre I have around my waist. I did rejoin about 8 weeks ago and then my dog died :cry:aged 16 and I completely fell off the wagon. I'm thinking about going back to class on Thursday to have another try. I do really well following the red plan and just need a bit of support.
    Diane

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maggymay

maggymay Member

Keep strong, you're perfectly normal and we all have horrible times and lose our way... You can do this and you'll get loads of support... Go to recipes and have Speed soup for lunch over the next week, hun, it'll give you a great start! Xxx

4. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thankyou, I'm going back to class on Thursday as I need the official weigh-in. How long does the speed soup keep in the fridge?
    Diane

5. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Diane,

Sorry to hear of things that have gone on, esp sorry about your poor little dog :bighug: When we go through things the last thing we want to worry about is what to eat so its understandable to fall off the wagon.

SW has clearly worked wonders for you in the past, why not join a new class for a fresh start & maybe aks your consultant to keep in touch with you more often to check you're sticking to plan & doing ok? You'll find plenty of support on here :)

6. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks for your kind words. I'm going to rejoin the class that i lost 3stone at before, the consultant is really nice. I need to do something as i suffer from anxiety and being overweight is making it worse. I've joined Jades christmas challenge so will be updating that each week. I've also got a spreadsheet where i will record everything that i eat. I know that when i'm fully focused i can lose almost 3lbs every week on the red plan, i do mix in a few green days for variety but mainly red for me.

7. Clare9781

Clare9781 Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dianne,

Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of a tough time of things at the moment.
    My suggestions are to stock up your cupboards with lots of free and super free food (and of course the odd low syn treat), keep a food diary if that helps and take one day at a time.

There are plenty of people to support and offer advice to you here

:bighug:

C x x x

8. chill11

chill11 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Diane u can do it girl!!! I know exactly how u feel,i lost weight yrs ago with ww and it felt fab then i fell pregnant and put it all (plus more) back on and its so gutting knowing u can do it if u want to !!So sorry about your dog,i have one of 16 too,he was my first baby so very attatched,u cant blame yourself for going astray during this time.Its weird but i lost my gramp in july and i lost half a stone through the upset and when that started going back on i thought no....i ve got to start something and i ve used my weight loss as something to focus on and keep me going through the bad days.I see your on our xmas challenge so hopefully we can watch the pounds drop off over the coming weeks !!!!!xxx:)

9. RScothern

RScothern Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know exactly what you mean x I was doing really well up to Xmas last year then my mum got very poorly and it was first Christmas without my grandad so lost the plot x have been back on it for 8 weeks now and am headin towards my stone award!!!
    I am determined but sometimes life throws things at us and it makes us put ourselves in the backseat but for the moment I am firmly holding front place and WILL get there in my own time x
    Don't get down about going off the wagon you know the plan works so you know you will lose the weight x
    I think this waffles a bit but hopefully you know what I mean lol x

10. maggymay

maggymay Member

Hi Hun, hope it's all going well. I've got into the habit of cooking speed soup on a Sunday evening and taking to work for lunch on Monday and Tuesday, and if any is left, I finish off for a snack on a Tuesday night, so for me, it lasts 2 days in fridge. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.