feeling really tired a dull headaches

hi im in week two of my lipotrim journey and the last couple of days im really tired and been getting dull headaches this is so diss heartning as its making me consider giving up and thats the last thing i wanna do did anyone else feel like this :sigh:

Hi I have just completed my first week now. I had little headaches and hunger pains. I swear at one point I was going mad seeing things that were not even there once!! Drink plenty of water. I was waiting too long to have my shakes at work and I was feeling bit dizzy also. Xx you can do it ;)

Hi Stinky,

I think it can take a while before you detox from everything and your body gets used to it's new regime. I'm wondering if you have reduced your caffeine intake (coffee/tea etc) at all because that can give you symptoms you are describing?

L x

yes lumpy ive reduced my caffeine intake alot i have a spoon of coffee in a vanilla shake once a day as i dont like black coffee also dont like black tea im trying my best with green tea i can manage one a day it makes me queasy!!!
i didnt even think of this that explains it thanks xxxx

yes lumpy ive reduced my caffeine intake alot i have a spoon of coffee in a vanilla shake once a day as i dont like black coffee also dont like black tea im trying my best with green tea i can manage one a day it makes me queasy!!!
i didnt even think of this that explains it thanks xxxx

Stinky, go easy, caffeine withdrawal sucks! I remember I did that when I did a vlcd the first time, felt absolutely awful!!

L x

Back