feeling repulsed!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by catz_marr, 3 July 2014.

1. catz_marr

catz_marr Well-Known Member

Chicken is beginning to repulse me........ help!! what am I going to do????!!
  2. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Vary your menus... how are you preparing your chicken? Any other meats or fish you like? Check out our recipe thread!
  3. LittlestWookie

LittlestWookie Well-Known Member

Do cola chicken, it's heavenly x
  4. Saskiasunshine

Saskiasunshine Active Member

I squeezed a tiny bit of lime with a tiny bit of chilli and a tiny bit of corriander onto mine and it was sooooo good.... Think that's ok but now I'm scared that I've messed up lol....... Bugger! Xx
  5. LittlestWookie

To stay in ketosis you need to consume under 40g of carbs a day so I think you will ok xx
  6. Saskiasunshine

Saskiasunshine Active Member

Phew! Thanks.... How many days of Attack are you doing? Today is the beginning of my day 5..... I'm not sure if to make today the last of attack or keep going until Sunday.... Thoughts...? Xx
  7. catz_marr

catz_marr Well-Known Member

basically grill chicken breasts for work everyday as there's no cooking facilities, I am mixing it up with tuna steaks/prawns, I feel ok today as its a PV day - think I was having a bit of a downer day yesterday! Was feeling very sorry for myself! Im feeling happier / more positive today though!!

I have had a bit of a plateau this week, weight has gone from monday 12,12,02 to 13,00,06 and this morning down to 12,12,06 .....bit annoying as ive been so good and have had 2 PT sessions as well as generally trying to be active where possible!!! I guess it happens right?! xx
  8. Dukanista

Dukanista Well-Known Member

Smoked salmon, mackerel pate, fish soup... Or get some lean beef and make yourself meatballs? Omelettes with lean ham and extra light cream cheese? Tofu? Bet you can go a whole week without thinking about chicken once!
  9. LittlestWookie

I've broken it already so starting again, 4 days of attack.