• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling right royally blue...hate porridge and only lost 2lb

S: 17st8lb C: 16st12lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 0st10lb(4.07%)
:(Poo! Have been really good this week and only lost 2lb:(.I know I will probably lose more next week but poo non the less!

That and I got several packs of porridge and I hated it, and was really looking forward to eating something tonight

and my shoulder hurts:cry:

Ok, so I am feeling sorry for myself. Have my hot water bottle on my shoulder and am going to have an early night, cos I am terrible company at the moment!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
ohh poor you not good when you feel like that but a loss is a loss and fingers crossed you will see more come off next week, remember one week at a time x

thankyou wannabeskinny, feeling lots better now! my scales have shifted and say I am 3lb lighter than they did yesterday and my shoulder pain has gone. Its sunny here and it's friday, what's there to be blue about!? =)

thankyou susan!

I was feeling down, you know what it is like, you do the diet all week and you are at least hoping for a good loss. I have decided not to worry though, I have a feeling it will all even out in the end.:rolleyes:

:: GRINS ::

:DThankyou, I am feeling better, a good nights sleep and being nice to myself has resulted in a good mood and a postive outlook:D

S: 15st4lb G: 11st5lb
hi - glad you are feeling better. I felt like that last week and then had a much bigger loss this week to make up for it so you are right it does even out in the end! Hope your shoulder is better too.

Glad you are feeling better!!

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Hi Sis, know how you feel re blue - JB is cooking curry and I am relegated to the upstairs bedroom. Looking forward to weigh in on Monday. Am amazed at my willpower but am crabby clogs today

:)

Don't fret, my weekly losses have been all over the place, several stay the sames, never had a consistent good result week after week. But it all adds up, so don't get disheartened.