Feeling rough all the time?

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Is there some of you that always feel rotten even though your strong in ketosis, three weeks in and 100%?

Sammy

Sadly, yes. :(

If it's any consolation, I do start to feel better around the 8 week mark. But some people never get the ketosis high that many rave about.

This might sound odd, given the usual advice given here - but make sure you're not drinking too much. 2.5 litres is plenty. If you flush out too many electrolytes you can wind up feeling terrible.

Sadly, yes. :(

If it's any consolation, I do start to feel better around the 8 week mark. But some people never get the ketosis high that many rave about.

This might sound odd, given the usual advice given here - but make sure you're not drinking too much. 2.5 litres is plenty. If you flush out too many electrolytes you can wind up feeling terrible.

Thanks Lily for your reply. It's interesting your comments as I thought it could be an electrolyte imbalance. I gather you've done it before to know things get better by week 8 for you?

My consultant recommended step 3 and going to do it. To be honest I didn't even want the high and just wanted to feel ok. I feel the same from waking to sleeping. I'm heavy headed, tension back of the eyes and side of head. I feel like I sleep at 3am and get up at 5am every day!

I've lost 13 pounds in 20 days and will do step 3 as want to carry on the good work. I have to be on the PC every every day reading and writing so need a clear head.

Good luck!

Sammy

LOL. :D I'm a veteran CD-er and have got to week 8 more than once. :) But for various reasons I can't do Cambridge at the moment, so I'm taking the tortuously slow and steady route of SW.

13lbs in 20 days is amazing - well done you! :clap: And it will get better. Hang in there. :hug99:

Back