feeling rough on Day 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by perseph0ne, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I knew I'd got away too lightly. Woke up this morning feeling hellish - dreadful headache, feeling shaky, nauseated and light headed - and absolutely starving. I haven't cheated at all, so I'm a bit puzzled about why I've felt so good up until now, and why this has now happened.

Anyway, I took to bed (bless my husband for looking after the children), and took some paracetamol, kept drinking the water, and I feel a bit better. Just want that nice energy back that I've had up until now. It's hard to keep the motivation up when you're feeling so vile though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    aww bless you - i hope it passes soon, I feel good at the moment and im on day2 so i wont be looking forward to day 5 then!

4. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hope it doesn't happen to you too. Thanks for the support.

PS gorgeous children!

5. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Sorry to hear you are feeling rough, I made it through day 5 at a theme park, so maybe it's the addrenaline that got me through!
    I hope you pick up again soon!

6. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Uniqua - I'm feeling a lot better for having a bit of a rest and plenty of water. Back on track I think. Onwards and upwards!

7. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hopefully it was just a crappy phase thats gone now hun :)

8. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Day 5 was the worst for me too hun, but after that I felt fantastic again! Don't worry, it will get better and easier x

9. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Cheers Gem. I'm just struggling through a hot choc orange and it's horrible. I won't be having any more of those.:sign0137:

10. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    choc orange was my worst flavour ever!!!! i pinched my nose and gulped it down. it was disgusting and i was nearly sick!!! i also hated toffee and walnut, vanilla and butterscotch. oh and forest fruits was bleurgh too. i stick to choc, choc mint, banana and strawberry now x

11. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Isn't it interesting what people like and don't like? I thought both choc mint and choc orange were vile (and I love real chocolate/mint and chocolate/orange combinations). I thought I'd hate FotF, but I quite liked it, ditto toffee/walnut. I'm suprised how much I'm tolerating the soups too - I think I could survive on soups alone if it weren't a hassle at work making them. The only one that I didn't like was broccoli/cheese (maybe it's a "like in real life"="don't like on CD" thing - I love broccoli and stilton soup normally).

12. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I havent tried the foods yet done by cd as im ss only currently to get maximum pounds off (and its working ;) ) but i hated the strawberry erggggh, but i have bought a blender and have some ice in the freezer so come wednesday hopefully i can make them taste better as i have 5 sachets to go through! But i love choc, mint choc and choc tetras though admiteedly i have had them hot and not tried them cold! but il keep them hot as they feel so much more filling. I like the tetras but dont find them very satisfying.

13. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi hun sorry your feeling bad, ive not been on site as my worst day was day 3 and morning of day 4 at least you have a generous hubby to held around with kids etc no joy for me would have to have a leg amputated before any help in this household hope you start to feel better soon x

14. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yeah, he's a bit of a star. I'm very very lucky. <off to find him to give him a kiss and tell him>

15. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Soul Source
    Hey, hope your feeling better now :) It is a bit odd about what people like.. from what i gather though, its a general dislike or the choc orange. But my fav flavours are vanilla, toffee and walnut, butterscotch.. not keen on the strawberry though as i find it doesn't mix properly, not matter what i try. Also i found that the tetra's tasted horrible and chemicaly, i hated them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.