• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling rough on Day 5

I knew I'd got away too lightly. Woke up this morning feeling hellish - dreadful headache, feeling shaky, nauseated and light headed - and absolutely starving. I haven't cheated at all, so I'm a bit puzzled about why I've felt so good up until now, and why this has now happened.

Anyway, I took to bed (bless my husband for looking after the children), and took some paracetamol, kept drinking the water, and I feel a bit better. Just want that nice energy back that I've had up until now. It's hard to keep the motivation up when you're feeling so vile though.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hope it doesn't happen to you too. Thanks for the support.

PS gorgeous children!

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
Sorry to hear you are feeling rough, I made it through day 5 at a theme park, so maybe it's the addrenaline that got me through!
I hope you pick up again soon!

Thanks Uniqua - I'm feeling a lot better for having a bit of a rest and plenty of water. Back on track I think. Onwards and upwards!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hopefully it was just a crappy phase thats gone now hun :)

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
I knew I'd got away too lightly. Woke up this morning feeling hellish - dreadful headache, feeling shaky, nauseated and light headed - and absolutely starving. I haven't cheated at all, so I'm a bit puzzled about why I've felt so good up until now, and why this has now happened.

Anyway, I took to bed (bless my husband for looking after the children), and took some paracetamol, kept drinking the water, and I feel a bit better. Just want that nice energy back that I've had up until now. It's hard to keep the motivation up when you're feeling so vile though.
Day 5 was the worst for me too hun, but after that I felt fantastic again! Don't worry, it will get better and easier x

Day 5 was the worst for me too hun, but after that I felt fantastic again! Don't worry, it will get better and easier x
Cheers Gem. I'm just struggling through a hot choc orange and it's horrible. I won't be having any more of those.:sign0137:

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
choc orange was my worst flavour ever!!!! i pinched my nose and gulped it down. it was disgusting and i was nearly sick!!! i also hated toffee and walnut, vanilla and butterscotch. oh and forest fruits was bleurgh too. i stick to choc, choc mint, banana and strawberry now x

choc orange was my worst flavour ever!!!! i pinched my nose and gulped it down. it was disgusting and i was nearly sick!!! i also hated toffee and walnut, vanilla and butterscotch. oh and forest fruits was bleurgh too. i stick to choc, choc mint, banana and strawberry now x
Isn't it interesting what people like and don't like? I thought both choc mint and choc orange were vile (and I love real chocolate/mint and chocolate/orange combinations). I thought I'd hate FotF, but I quite liked it, ditto toffee/walnut. I'm suprised how much I'm tolerating the soups too - I think I could survive on soups alone if it weren't a hassle at work making them. The only one that I didn't like was broccoli/cheese (maybe it's a "like in real life"="don't like on CD" thing - I love broccoli and stilton soup normally).

I havent tried the foods yet done by cd as im ss only currently to get maximum pounds off (and its working ;) ) but i hated the strawberry erggggh, but i have bought a blender and have some ice in the freezer so come wednesday hopefully i can make them taste better as i have 5 sachets to go through! But i love choc, mint choc and choc tetras though admiteedly i have had them hot and not tried them cold! but il keep them hot as they feel so much more filling. I like the tetras but dont find them very satisfying.

hi hun sorry your feeling bad, ive not been on site as my worst day was day 3 and morning of day 4 at least you have a generous hubby to held around with kids etc no joy for me would have to have a leg amputated before any help in this household hope you start to feel better soon x

hi hun sorry your feeling bad, ive not been on site as my worst day was day 3 and morning of day 4 at least you have a generous hubby to held around with kids etc no joy for me would have to have a leg amputated before any help in this household hope you start to feel better soon x
Yeah, he's a bit of a star. I'm very very lucky. <off to find him to give him a kiss and tell him>

Hey, hope your feeling better now :) It is a bit odd about what people like.. from what i gather though, its a general dislike or the choc orange. But my fav flavours are vanilla, toffee and walnut, butterscotch.. not keen on the strawberry though as i find it doesn't mix properly, not matter what i try. Also i found that the tetra's tasted horrible and chemicaly, i hated them.