Feeling rubbish- cheer me up?

letmeout

Silver Member
Cold, constipated, yearning for food , stoney broke and feeling rubbish.
Anybody got any ways of cheering themselves up at times like these?

I know it sounds ridiculous but a nice deep bath and a book, block the outside world out!

Its horrible feeling down and depressed but just think its just for a shortish period of your life and you've got the rest of it in front of you!xxx

look at your progress! that should be enough, I'm impressed!!! it'll all be worth it :)
I've been cold as well, even today when my boss was complaining it was too hot, I had a vest top, a jumper AND a hoody on, as well as my gloves! (fingerless so I could still type..)
I'm very boring with the cheer-me-up things, I go for a nice hot bath and take my book (and a nice big glass of water seeing as I'm off tea for the time being..)

Does this help?
grin327l.jpg

fit18.gif

fit207.gif

:D

Ah-yes Kd- especially the first one -thanks! Liz and Fatpig 13 ( I so don't like calling you that hun!)- great advice. Will head bathwards in a mo. It'll warm me up too.

It's so good to always have someone to turn to on here!

LMO - I'm peed off tooooooooooooo, a real misery guts.... I too am constipated, skint and a shed load of other stuff..... Wont bore or depress you with the details :D:D:D

I come on here and go in the arcade....
I come on here and just generally make a nuisance of myself.....
I 'treat' myself to the daily paper & do the crossword in bed.....

I'm currently taking senna every other day and I've not been to No2's since Fri & before that it was a whole week :eek::eek::eek::eek:....

Aint life grand :cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

you'll need to invest in some nice bubble bath, or lush bath bombs so it's a nice treat to go and have a bath :) I bought one of their post xmas sale bags so I've got lush stuff EVERYWHERE!

T4M- the constipation is the tin lid. Took senna last night-no effect whatsoever. Am thinking of taking four tonight as I'm desperate.
Do you think 4 will be okay?

T4M- the constipation is the tin lid. Took senna last night-no effect whatsoever. Am thinking of taking four tonight as I'm desperate.
Do you think 4 will be okay?

I think that they work gentler if you just keep taking x 2 and 'try' to increase your water intake..... I'm going to try some icy cold water outta the fridge tomorrow morning, see if that works.... I started this diet and basically had upset tum for nearly 2wks, followed by constipation, now I'm either bunged up or not...

The thing with over doing the laxatives is that you can get nasty tummy ache and of course get 'caught short' neither of which are an option for me as I work full-time :eek::eek::eek:....

I know its no help but just take the recommended amount and keep drinking - it does shift but its just a pain in ar$e (ahem) getting it sorted xxx

Thanks for the info!!!

Hi Mary Anne!

Yes, I've been cold all weekend when others have been shedding clothes in the sun! I've started on the psyllium husks to counteract the blocked up bowel syndrome! I know how you feel! But we can do this together! I have PMed you!

Chris
x

Back