Feeling rubbish today.

missk

I have felt so rough for the last few days, i have such a cold , which doesn't really bother me, its the sore throat that goes with it. Yesterday i stuck to my quoter of water cause i didn't really fancy much else, and peed for England (oops over share). Today all I've had is 2 satsumas and a bowl of homemade butternut squash and carrot soup, i can't face eating on of those meal bars, i can imagine it taking the skin off the inside of my throat. I don't even fancy drinking the shakes cause the milk makes me feel bunged up in the chest. I'm going to try to eat a salad with a jacket spud and tuna tonight, i don't really want to go to low on cals as I'm not losing weight as it is.

sorry to hear you're not feeling well :( All that milk can make congestion worse so no wonder you feel it's getting to your chest if you are brewing a cold. Soluble Solpadol and look after yourself; hope you feel better soon

Get urself better and then get bk on it, ul only make urself worse worrying xx

Hi all, have been (and still am) so ill with labyrinthitis, that s/f is a no no at the moment. I have to false myself to eat 2 slices of toast and a satsuma a day. Have lost weight but am not going to include it in weight loss as I'm sure its gone due to illness and not dieting. The dizziness drives me mad and walking in a straight line is impossible. I feel nauseous for most of the day so food is the last thing on my mind. I just wonder if when i start eating again, it will be, by some miracle all healthy foods, how good would that be.

Back