feeling rubbish

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mushette, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well i had a good week last week. 4.5lbs:)
    but ive been diagnosed with an ear infection and toncilitus! Feeling really bad seeing, ive lost the hearing in my right ear and have just been given a hearing aid! Dont fancy losing the hearing in my one good ear!

Just finding it hard to stomach the shakes and bars atm just want some bread, a sandwich or something!

Think i just want to get it off my chest :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Oh no poor you!!

I would give your CDC a ring and discuss a food plan - especially while you are on antibiotics. Often they need a little food to work properly.

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

4. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahh hun sounds rubbish. :(

Have you tried some of the Water flavouring in hot water for your throat. Nice and soothing.

But also contact ur CDC as it may be good to move up to 810 while you are on the antibiotics.

5. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks! I had no idea that the antibotics might not work without food, was wondering why it haddnt kicked in yet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.