Feeling sick anyone ???

I guys I'm on day 3 and have been sticking to plan but since my bar at lunch I have felt really rotten and sick. I have thrown up already and feel like I defo could again :-(( is this a normal side effect as it never happened before for me on a vlcd ???

Liz xx

Perhaps I'm coming down with a big of some sort as I was up most of the night unable to sleep and still feel dodgy today :-(.
I was light headed during day 2 huni but it passed quite quickly x

Liz xx

Lightheadedness can occur on VLCDs due to lower blood pressure. You might want to add some salt to your savoury packs. Also, when lightheaded you could clench your thigh muscles a few times to move some more blood into your brain.

The diet shouldn't make you sick. I'm guessing you've got a bug. Hope ou feel better soon.

I haven't heard of many people being sick on vlcd's but... My friend tried doing Cambridge diet and at day 5 started feeling really rotten and was vomiting. She spoke to her consultant and went to the doctor, both advised her these diets aren't for everyone and it probably doesn't suit her.

I'm not saying this is your issue, you could well have a bug as so much is going around but didn't want to pass by without mentioning it. Keep an eye on it and see how you get on xx

What ever it is I hope you feel Better soon :)

Thanks everyone, still a bit queasy today but seems a lot of people have tummy bugs at the minute so hopefully it will pass soon... I'm on day 4 and I feel that I'm in ketosis cos I'm not really hungry and my breath is rotten lol. Hope u r all doing well this week x

Liz xx

Thanks everyone, still a bit queasy today but seems a lot of people have tummy bugs at the minute so hopefully it will pass soon... I'm on day 4 and I feel that I'm in ketosis cos I'm not really hungry and my breath is rotten lol. Hope u r all doing well this week x Liz xx

Make sure you drink loads of water as well
Look after yaself x

Hey, did you findout if it wasdiet related? Good advice about the thigh clenching to shift blood round your body x

Hi there, it seems it was a tummy bug as my daughter has it now :-(. Well in ketosis now so hunger has gone and I'm feeling great xx. Hope everyone is doing well xx

Liz xx

Hi there, it seems it was a tummy bug as my daughter has it now :-(. Well in ketosis now so hunger has gone and I'm feeling great xx. Hope everyone is doing well xx Liz xx

Glad your feeling better , shame about the little one x

Great result I'm hoping for 3lb this week as I always slow right down. Keep it going huni x Liz xx

When do you weigh ? Good luck to you too x

Back