Feeling Sick!!

Jmason09

Im at the end ov my second week and the past 2 days after my shakes i feel sick n tired...anyone else been through the same?
Jade x

It may be because if the mineral content of the shakes, try to have a glass of water before & after the shakes to dilute the minerals. Or split the shakes, have 6 smaller ones? X

It may be because if the mineral content of the shakes, try to have a glass of water before & after the shakes to dilute the minerals. Or split the shakes, have 6 smaller ones? X

I have water b4 and after i just feel really ill very sluggish not nice lol thanks hun
Jade x

Hi, your not alone, for the last month i have been feeling like my stomach has been trying to clap (O_O) and have absolutely zero energy. Sadly i have no advice to offer other than grit your teeth and bear with it, though if its really bad you should really talk to your pharmacist and get their opinion. It might be that you caught something and need to come off the diet while your body deals with it.

Hi, your not alone, for the last month i have been feeling like my stomach has been trying to clap (O_O) and have absolutely zero energy. Sadly i have no advice to offer other than grit your teeth and bear with it, though if its really bad you should really talk to your pharmacist and get their opinion. It might be that you caught something and need to come off the diet while your body deals with it.

Hi thanks for the support :) its calmed down now i think my stomach has shrunk as i can fit in a whole shake i have to have half and half lol well done on you weight loss you are doing soo well x

Back