Feeling so heavy!

chocahorrific

I've had four fantastic weeks with SW so far, but this week has me seriously down.
Couple of events, namely our gas cylinder getting stolen and an infected wisdom tooth has seriously affected my plan.

I had one day off plan - a meal with the OH, but I was very careful with my choices and was allowing myself this treat for our anniversairy. However, I've barely been able to eat with my mouth the way it is. I have my porridge every morning, because I don't really have to open my mouth much to get the spoon in, and there's no chewing required. I tried a banana, but the only way I can eat it is if I mash it and eat it with a baby spoon! :eek: As for dinners, I've pretty much just been having mashed spud with a bit of my milk allowance and spring onions through it to try and achieve something akin to a 1/3rd :p and a few pieces of meat. I've not been having many syns (since I can't chew) but I feel so, so, SOOO heavy this week! I'm just sluggish when I walk, and I feel just as heavy as I did when I started - getting out of bed in the morning feels like I'm holding a huge sack of spuds, and I can feel the heaviness running up the stairs or walking around college.

Has anyone ever felt like this when technically eating less, and what did you do? I weigh in tomorrow evening and I'm dreading it!! :confused:

I've had four fantastic weeks with SW so far, but this week has me seriously down.
Couple of events, namely our gas cylinder getting stolen and an infected wisdom tooth has seriously affected my plan.

I had one day off plan - a meal with the OH, but I was very careful with my choices and was allowing myself this treat for our anniversairy. However, I've barely been able to eat with my mouth the way it is. I have my porridge every morning, because I don't really have to open my mouth much to get the spoon in, and there's no chewing required. I tried a banana, but the only way I can eat it is if I mash it and eat it with a baby spoon! :eek: As for dinners, I've pretty much just been having mashed spud with a bit of my milk allowance and spring onions through it to try and achieve something akin to a 1/3rd :p and a few pieces of meat. I've not been having many syns (since I can't chew) but I feel so, so, SOOO heavy this week! I'm just sluggish when I walk, and I feel just as heavy as I did when I started - getting out of bed in the morning feels like I'm holding a huge sack of spuds, and I can feel the heaviness running up the stairs or walking around college.

Has anyone ever felt like this when technically eating less, and what did you do? I weigh in tomorrow evening and I'm dreading it!! :confused:

I had 4 wisdom teeth out under general a few weeks into starting sw so I can feel what your going through, I couldn't eat at all for few days then it was bits of mashed food on a weaning spoon. I lost slot that week but gained done of that when I was able to eat normal sw again. Think heaviness is just because ur weaker than normal your body is busy fighting infection try not to worry just eat on plan what you can until it passes.

Weigh in is tomorrow night - I'm not nervous as such because if I have weight on at all I imagine it's down to the small amounts of food and my body retaining extra fat because it thinks I'm starving myself! Just a horrid feeling when I've been skipping about this past two weeks with delight and now I feel awful. Just managed a tin of beans there and I honestly feel like I must have swallowed 6 of them - tins and all!!

Back