Feeling so much better

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by samseal, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

lighter life

Thought I would just let you all know, especially the new starters, that I am feeling alot better now
    Still freezing ,but feel much better.Last week(week 1) I felt awful
    Excited about my loss and looking onwards and upwards
    I think having the bars has helped.I managed to chomp through 1 last night and slept better.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey Sam that is great that you got through week one and came out the other side!!!

onwards and downwards from here on in!!!

Well Done :clap: :clap:

:bliss: :bliss:

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

God news, esp for me on day 2! Seriously hope it does get better cos this is excruciating - seriously thinking about doing internet shopping from now on cos going round sains today was dire! Great to hear that you're feeling better as gives me hope!
  5. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Hi ISOM, since starting LL, I always do my grocery shop online. I have a strong willpower, but goodness not that good. Angela x
  6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I shop online too, or ask OH to go. Then I fill the freezer, and use as much from that as I can for them, so I dont have to shop again for ages!
  7. samseal

samseal Full Member

lighter life
    Shopping on line is brilliant
    Definitley the thing to do

8. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

FAB Sam :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.