Feeling so queasy today!! I think I am on the high seas!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummymummynot, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Feeling quite sick today. Its week 1 for me and i am 2 days away from weigh in. Just feel a bit weak and queasy. I was so good at the weekend. We were out with the kids yest. Costa Coffee in the morn. Kids and hubby had bagels etc. I had black coffee. Then they hit pizza hut for lunch. They had everything I wanted but I had 2 pints of water and a chinese green tea(hope that was ok, wasnt sure but couldnt face anymore black coffee!!). So I was a long time yest without any shakes. It was 6pm when I got my first one. I am thinking maybe thats what has made me so sick today. I really feel I need a good weigh in to spur me on and make me think positive again.

Just a little self moan here. Maybe I will feel better after writing it down.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.