Feeling so rubbish!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by missfriz, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Only Day 2 for me today and I am feeling total rubbish, Cold, Tired Hungry,nauseous :sigh: Hope this doesnt last for too long lol.... Has anyone any tips - Anything would be appreciated...lol.. - sal x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spanglymum

Spanglymum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    107.27kg
    Current Weight:
    101.83kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.85kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello! The second and third days aren't much fun, but then it suddenly gets a whole lot easier, truly! Just do whatever you can to get through those first days: lots of water, cups of tea, watch DVDs, sleep (definitely get an early night!), long soak in the bath. Anything. Just get through it however you can. Once you're in ketosis you will feel brilliant.

Good luck!!

4. Pinkie :)

Pinkie :) Slowly shrinking again!

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Jan - July '11 on LLT (Lost 72lbs). Sept '12 on S&S (For Refocus!).
    ^^^ Yup, as spangly says! Hang in there... I found headache pills and early nights the best way at the start... sleeping dealt with my hunger pangs too... You'll be fine! You're doing so well so far... Just even starting this extreme diet! We're here for ya'.... Hope you are feeling better soon... :D

xx

5. ClaireintheCommunity

ClaireintheCommunity Member

Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I had little goals such as get my nails done after two weeks and I promised myself a pedicure after a month! I also bought myself some nice leather gloves I could wear to work as my hands were so cold!
    It will get better and try having hot shakes as it warms you and your hands !!
    Hang in there
    Claire

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.