FEELING SORRY FOR ME

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by boofle, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i am feeling a little sorry for myself went for a bike ride on wed did not see a pot hole in the way and went straight over the handlebars no helmet on and landed on my eyebrow, needless to say it looks like it has an egg stuck to it because of the swelling my eye is all purple had to go hospital as Dr thought it was fractured but it just bruised and swollen. The handlebars hit me straight between the legs so i am very tender down below, as my husband said could have been worse it could have been him. Still have to carry on but plenty of rest this week and no exercise going for a helmet when i can see through 2 eyes hope everyone well lol xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    oooohh poor you! I hope you recover soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.