Feeling strange....

OscarsMum

Started week 8 on Tuesday and last night had a strange episode! 4yr old was being sick and leapt out of bed to deal with her etc. went back to bed and when I laid down my heart was pounding and couldn't close eyes as flickering in time with heartbeat, felt very hot and strange and actually thought I was going to snuff it! Bit extreme but it eventually passed and I went back to sleep.

Thus morning I just feel a bit light headed and spaced out! Just not normal :(

Have 4 lbs to go before I move onto 4 packs or 3 plus small meal as I start to step up

Is my body starting to need more calories? I am now 11st 6 and am 5'5" - I was busy yesterday but didn't do any exercise - just rushing around after my business and 4 children!

Have a mega busy weekend with 7 wedding couples visiting so need to be in tip top condition!

If anyone can throw any light on this I would be hugely grateful xxxx

Hello OscarsMum, I think you should speak to your Doctor about your symptoms so that he/she can give you proper diagnosis. Hope you are feeling better now, but still go and see your Doctor.

I have had my bar a bit earlier than usual and feel hugely better - wondering if I could have had low blood sugar - not sure if that is even possible when on CD and in ketosis?

Thank you for your reply xx

Just a thought - but you said your 4 year old was being sick? So could it be that it's a bug you've caught from her? Because you're not eating much you wouldn't have much to be sick with (sorry, TMI!) but you'd still feel under the weather - it could just be that.

What's your BMI now? You'll need to go up to Step 2 when it hits 25.

I think I did have a bit of a bug but fighting fit now! Have seen 3 wedding couples today before the snow hit us - not sure if tomorrow's appointments will make it! I am not sure what my BMI is - will find out on Tuesday at next weigh in but am guessing around 26 ish xx

Back