Feeling the blues :(

Prue

Hey everyone.

Feeling quite crappy :(
I've been really down lately and it didn't help when I got on the scales today.... 210Lbs!!!!!

I must admit I have been comfort eatting and eatting due to bordem too and I really wanna break this cycle.
Can't help but feel like a total failure.
I have gone down from 220Lbs to 200Lbs but now I'm back at 210Lbs!

I really do wanna lose the weight, I went out today and bought a rowing machine which was quite expensive, It's made by YORK and the guy at the shop said it was really good, It has a digital display that shows time, speed, distance, cals burnt.

I really do wanna slim down especialy by Christmas since I'm going to my Boyfriends parents and wanna look my very best. :break_diet:

Really could do with someone to talk to to keep my convidence up.

Would love an MSN Weight Buddy, Male or Female.

Anyone?

Hi Prue

Sorry you have been feeling low with your weight gain - I recognise the feeling myself. Buying a rowing machine was a start now you just need to start using it! I restarted my wii fit yesterday have set myself some goals for weight loss and exercise in an attempt to motivate myself.

Unable to be a msn mate myself as I work shifts and am not always on line on a regular basis but posting on minis and reading other posts is very motivating - for me anyway.

I've started a journal to write how I'm feeling and how the lifestyle change is going it does help to pour out how you feel. Hope you feel more positive soon.

Vanda

You can do it, Prue! :)

I'm also in the "No MSN" boat, though. My company's AUP is extremely strict, and we can't install any kind of messaging software (so no MSN, YIM, ICQ, AIM, etc) :(

Rowing really is brilliant exercise. Have you used the machine yet? What time / distance did you manage? How often do you reckon you'll have time to exercise? Have you set yourself a regular rowing time slot?

What else are you going to do to lose weight? Are you on a particular diet, or are you going to count calories, or stick to healthy eating?

You've got 39lbs to go. Just think, at 1lb a week that's two thirds of a year. By next summer, you'll be in the swimsuit you want, wearing the dresses you want, and all this'll be behind you :D

Hi Prue...
dont feel down, you have taken a really good step in trying to loose the weight again by buying the rowing machine.. and every little bit helps, so try and set goals that you think you can achieve with the machine. made time to use it, and if you know you dont have time for 1/2 hour then made 10 mins.... it all helps...

im on msn quite often... but dont know how to get your email, as you cant send pm's until you have posted on here 50 times....

Back