Feeling the stress!

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
Hi guys!

Day 8 on Exante.... feeling the pressure to get through the night! I've been reading a lot of posts and how well everyone is doing and looking at the transformation pics are so bloody inspiring!
The constant thoughts of food really get to me at night and the battles to not dive into the kitchen and into the treat cupboard and then the thought that I know I would totally regret it in the morning! It's kinda like when I wake up in the morning, knowing I haven't caved, keeps the motivation going!

Sorry for waffling on, it just makes me feel better writing down my thoughts!
Kx

Nothing better then writing down your thoughts

What I would say if you feel you are swaying towards the F word
Just get busy i.e. Read or take a bath and soon you will forget about the things that have got us here to do a vlcd

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I definitely have upped my beauty regime! Takes at least an hour to do such things! I went shopping today and got some new treats... that made me feel a lot better! Weighed myself and another 1lb down- 9lb in 8 days, happy with that but I MUST NOT keep weighing myself!! I bought a pair of jeans at a size 16 and they fit , bought a couple of size 14 tops too which are my next goal... made tea for the family and I actually think I would have died to have a rasher of bacon! Refrained from this though :).... nearly bedtime thank god! Although, I'm struggling to sleep the last week or so, not sure if it's just hunger, i literally cannot get to sleep though which is annoying!

Listen to soothing music at night to put yourself to sleep or watch some boring tv i.e. Big brother or something lol

Wicked on the treats, soon that 16 size will be size 8 you will be buying yourself

Back