1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

feeling the weight!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by nicolexox, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. nicolexox

nicolexox Well-Known Member

I reached a target of 2 stone 3lbs tonight so i came home weighed out the weight i was 38 cans(size of spagetti/chopped tomato)i put it in a back pack and put it on-soo heavy!! When i took it off i felt my success and a ne me :family2:

I would advise trying it :))!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Well-Known Member

Thats a great idea: not just for being at target but throughout any ones weight loss. It would be a good motivator!

4. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Ooh I did something similar- my loss at the time worked out at 8 x 2L bottles so I picked up 2 x 4 packs in a supermarket. I struggled but maybe that's because they didn't have handles so had to stack them and try to lift them. I can't remember what weight that was now... going to drive me bonkers remembering but I know I wrote about it on here somewhere.

5. nicolexox

Nemesis82: definetly, really makes you realise how much weight you have lost!, even 3, 4 pounds.. you can reaally feel it!:)

LittleMissThin 17 : yeah :), it is very effective i thought :)

6. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Well-Known Member

Hey love that idea. Gonna try that. Not sure I've got enough cans in the cupboard tho to amount to my weight loss target x

7. blonde_sue

blonde_sue Well-Known Member

Love it!

My leader took in 4 pounds of actual fat which was a bit disgusting but a real motivator! x

8. nicolexox

galaxy-girl
    It is a good idea:), i didn't have 38 either:p, i used 20 cans then weighed out other things such as putting the tub of table salt in... oil, that type of things, just use your scales:)

blonde_sue

yeah:), wow, that would have been a very good motivator!, very disgusting?

9. anradharc

anradharc Well-Known Member

Brilliant idea...I picked up a 12lb turkey from the frozen section yesterday and thought- that's bloody heavy- then realised I've lost pretty much that amount! Great feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. That's a great idea!!!! Well done o your weight loss xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11. blonde_sue

blonde_sue Well-Known Member

A bit disgusting lol espec wen she said that it was starting to smell since meetings started at 3 with last at 8 ha.
    But a good motivator!

12. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Well-Known Member

Oh I love this. I've lost over 3st total (over the course of a year and a half, so slowly) which is around 19kg. I was on hols 2 weeks ago and my suitcase weighed 19kg! And I struggled lifting it... Can't believe I used to carry that around!! :eek:
    How many tins of beans is 3st lol? 38 seems loads... Wow!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

13. nicolexox

blonde_sue : ewww, sounds like a very good motivator:), congratulations on your weight loss so far:)!

azwethinkweiz: first i would like to say CONGRATULATIONS!, that is amazing!, well done!!, wooww!!, thats fab, you should update your statistics let people know about your loss:)

14. azwethinkweiz

Ah thank you very much! I still have a bit to go yet. Oh my stats I put in from when I started propoints. So I lost a stone on PP but had lost a previous 2st on discovery. When I joined I wasn't sure whether to put stats from the start or stats from when I joined lol... Maybe I should update them to from the start, hmm.

15. nicolexox

yeaaah:), you deinetly should,it willgive you a total overall weight loss percentage:)

16. azwethinkweiz

Done. 21.97% lol! Coooool... ;) xx

17. nicolexox

Well done-extraordinary xxx

18. azwethinkweiz

You were right... It looks better like this heehee. I'm glad I changed it now :) I can see the bigger picture again (especially after gaining a couple pounds after my holiday this month :p) xx

19. nicolexox

You are very welcome looking at the bigger picture makes you reconise how far you have come xxx