• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling tired and dizzy, is this normal?

JCH_WK72

Life Begins...
S: 118.9kg C: 99kg G: 87kg BMI: 36.3 Loss: 19.9kg(16.71%)
Hi everyone, I'm 3 weeks in and have had a real surge of energy the past 2 weeks and have felt wonderful, but today I am so tired and dizzy, I keep nodding off randomly.

I've eaten the same things as I usually do and taking my multi vits and omega 3, but I did do a lot of exercise at the gym yesterday and only had 2 of my 3 meals as didn't feel hungry. I'm drinking 2-3 litres of water a day and decaf coffee in addition to the water. Do you think its worth having a couple of cups of normal coffee a day to see if it perks me up?

Any suggestions re the tiredness and dizziness, has anyone else experienced a sudden dip in energy?

Thanks

Jayne :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alpaca

Gold Member
S: 21st9lb C: 15st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 6st1.5lb(28.22%)
Agree Leanne... You have to watch that you're eating enough while exercising :)

StephenP

Mines a V&T Please
S: 14st8lb C: 13st0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st8lb(10.78%)
Having enough salt? drop the gym for a while and see

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
DH had this problem too - we decided he wasn't drinking enough water before and during the gym plus probably not eating enough. Do track and see if you can spot it
Xxx

JCH_WK72

Life Begins...
S: 118.9kg C: 99kg G: 87kg BMI: 36.3 Loss: 19.9kg(16.71%)
Thank you for the advice, I think it could be a combination of not eating enough and perhaps being a little dehydrated even though I thought I'd drank enough. Will give the exercise a miss today and tomorrow and eat a bit more and see if I improve.