Feeling tired today

im on day 12 of s & s and have felt great however today I have a not - all - there head feeling and Im tired although not hungary :confused: its wierd. hows everyone else doing?

I always get tired spells, im very dependent on caffeine !
A glug of water and cuppa tea sorts most things out, and maybe a snuggle on sofa with blanket and TV

I've been reading a brilliant blog about low carbing and the science behind ketosis by Dr Mike Eades. He talks about the importance of hydration and salt in the ketogenic process that really makes sense - and how your body adjusts to the different energy processing. Well worth a read for hints and tips on tiredness, cramping, dizziness etc. It's ok saying increase your water intake and add salt to your packs, we all know that, but this tells you why you should do it, what effect it will have if you do and if you don't.

In the meantime, increase your water and add salt to your packs ;)

ahh thats were im going wrong!! i havent been adding salt at all? can i drink coffee on the plan? iv been sticking to water and green tea?

noodles that blog sounds great where can i read it? xx

Ill soon be reading! I nearly always add salt and find water solves most problems

thanks for the tips guys about to bury my waffy head in thee blog :D

Back