Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling very disheartened .Can anyone help clear some things up?

Discussion in 'alli' started by naughty_but_nice, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. naughty_but_nice

naughty_but_nice Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting i'm a restarter
    I read the alli forum to see if anyone had success with it. I have bought the pills and wanted to start on them today.

so many people are complaining that they are not losing any weight and that its a waste of money.

This worries me as i am on a calorie counting diet and have lost weight. I am scared that if i go on it all my hard work will be ruined.

Has anybody been on alli and had a success with it? I am really keen to do it but i am so worried ive wasted my money.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claireycustard

claireycustard New Member

I have just posted in the other forum. I have been on them for nearly 2 weeks and lost 4lbs.
    It says it is only an aid and it should only add another .5lb for every lb you loose on your own - I am pleased though
    I think it will help you, Good luck,
    Claire

4. naughty_but_nice

naughty_but_nice Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting i'm a restarter
    thank you :) I have started taking them. I can only know for sure if i try them myself.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.