Feeling very disheartened .Can anyone help clear some things up?

Discussion in 'alli' started by naughty_but_nice, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. naughty_but_nice

naughty_but_nice Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting i'm a restarter
    I read the alli forum to see if anyone had success with it. I have bought the pills and wanted to start on them today.

so many people are complaining that they are not losing any weight and that its a waste of money.

This worries me as i am on a calorie counting diet and have lost weight. I am scared that if i go on it all my hard work will be ruined.

Has anybody been on alli and had a success with it? I am really keen to do it but i am so worried ive wasted my money.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claireycustard

claireycustard New Member

I have just posted in the other forum. I have been on them for nearly 2 weeks and lost 4lbs.
    It says it is only an aid and it should only add another .5lb for every lb you loose on your own - I am pleased though
    I think it will help you, Good luck,
    Claire

4. naughty_but_nice

naughty_but_nice Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting i'm a restarter
    thank you :) I have started taking them. I can only know for sure if i try them myself.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.