Feeling Very Disheartened

Lindam

Silver Member
I have stayed the same this week on the scales and do not feel very happy at all!

Could I get advice on my food diary/exercise from last week to see where I could make some changes?

I am 5' 4" and currently weigh in at 10.13. Therefore I feel I could see smaller numbers on the scales (would like to be seeing 10.7) - don't you think?

Hi Lindam

I have just read your diary and I think that the food your are eating is fine. I think the amount of exercise you are doing is the problem, in that you will be burning fat and replacing it with muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat, so even though you are not seeing changes on the scales, you may well be loosing inches.

I am no expert, but that's what I would put my money on. The only other thing I could think of is to cut back on your syns or do a few weeks of success express, but I still believe it's the exercise.

Hi lindam you have done really well and according to your ticker you are below your target. Maybe you are just at the weight your body needs to be at. I know thats the last thing you want to hear when you dont feel good I am not saying it to try and upset you.

thanks - been exercising this amount for ages so don't think it's my body getting used to the exercise, my syns are usually around the 5 - 8 mark ish - so not too sure about cutting them any further.

In my sensible head I know I should be glad I have stayed the same, measurements have gone down a bit - BUT I want to see a smaller number on the scales.

Back