Extra Easy Feeling very pleased.

Wicca303

Just finished my 2nd week of following Extra Easy, got weighed this morning and have lost................

>>>>>>>>>drum roll<<<<<<<<<

.....................3lbs!!!

Which makes my total 9lbs in 2 weeks. I didn't expect to lose so much the 2nd week so am very, very pleased with myself. I know I'm trying hard this time and I do feel very motivated.

Just wanted to share the joy. :D

That's fantastic! Well done !

Thanks everyone.

I think I'm going to make 3 little tickers for my signature; one with my mini goal, 1 with my Xmas goal and 1 with my total goal.

Thanks all.

Have just tried to do the sig ticker thing and can't get it to work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Will play with it later I think.

And now I posted that it appears to be working. :rolleyes:

wOwee! You'll be at your Christmas target easily at this rate! GOod for you! 9lbs in 2 weeks is Fantastic! x

Thanks. I was so surprised and pleased I just had to tell someone, and I knew people on here would be happy for me.

I do have a little question.....I notice some people have the slimming world weight-loss stars in their sigs, are they available somewhere online? I'd love to add them to my sig. Thanks in advance.

Wow!!! that's fantastic, I have just started EE so if I only do half as good as that in 2 weeks I shall be pleased, well done to you, that is excellent. X

Thanks Donnie46, have to admit I'd have been pleased with half that in two weeks as well. I'm stunned. When I did slimming world before I only ever lost 1/2 -1 lbs a week, my biggest loss was 2lbs in my first week so am completely amazed at this weight loss.

WOW well done EE must realy suit you! Glad that you came her to share. Good job!

You can copy and paste the stone awards from other posters to put in your signature. I did it ok although they didn't show the first time I did it. Hope that helps x

Back