Feeling very queasy today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 6 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    HAve woken up today and am feeling very queasy and sicky, am gonna sip my water and see if that makes me feel better. Has anyone else had this not sure if it is diet related or generally feeling a bit blah!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    perhaps your coming down with something? if i was feeling bad i will take my blood pressure, temp and my blood sugar... sure boots or lloyds pharmacy does this..

hope you feel better soon xx

4. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya - sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

I haven't had that all and I've been SS'ing for about 9-10 weeks. - It may not be diet related. Just keep drinking water, as that will help you either way!

hope you feel better soon!

Sharon
    xx

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I had one morning when I woke up feeling like that (after being aware I wasn't feeling right through the night). I was alright again by the early afternoon so hopefully it is the same for you. Just try to keep the fluids up (I didn't have a foodpack until I felt better)

6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey hun,

Sorry to be a bit negative but that's how my tummy bug started. Take lots of care of yourself today and fingers crossed it passes. Hope you feel better soon chick xx

7. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanx for the advice, Am starting to feel a bit better now however my boss just commented on the dark rings round my eyes, am def getting enough sleep so maybe i am coming down with something:cry:

8. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    oooohhhh snap .... I have those too! Along with a lovely green tinge to my face LOL!!!

9. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    yeah my skin is far from normal colour at the moment not sure if i am having enough water, people at work trying to tell me its a vitamen deficency(sp) at least thats one thing i know its not

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.