Feeling very unwell ... your advice please?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoKay, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. JoKay

JoKay Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Came over very odd early this afternoon - had to leave my daughter with our shopping in Tesco so I could go to the toilet (no.2!) then got back in the checkout queue, but had to run again and was then sick! Third time lucky, but came over faint and hot, so had to have assistance from the staff to checkout and was walked to my car.

Had a snooze this afternoon, but am feeling cold when not under my duvet. The thought of a shake is making me feel nauseous, but my question is should I make myself have one? I'm not sure why I'm unwell, guess it could be a bug, won't be food poisoning cos I've not eaten in 5 weeks, but have recently cut my shakes from 4 a day to 3 - maybe I can't take it?

Would really appreciate your thoughts!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

why have you cut your shakes from 4 to 3? were you on the incorrect amount to start with or are you on the incorrect amount now?

Hope you get better soon. Could be because you have not taken the amount of packs you should be having seriously or it could be because you have a bug

4. JoKay

JoKay Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm 5ft 9in so should have 4 a day, but thought I might be able to manage on 3 a day. Am now thinking this might not be a good idea, especially as I'm now running 3 times a day....

Just need to get over this 'bug' ...

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

are you being serious! I'm sorry but you have just shocked me. You say you are running 3 times a day and yet you decided to cut down to 3 packs from the recommended 4. I have to say this straight. This is madness.

The fact you are running 3 times a day suggested to me you might have some understanding of how the human body works, but perhaps you don't. You need a certain amount of carbs available to you for your body to function esp during exercise. You also need a certain amount of protein.

Please take all 4 packs

6. JoKay

JoKay Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Woops!!! Sorry, meant to say 3 times a WEEK! Have decided to definitely go back to 4 from tomorrow, and I guess I should try to stomach one now,

Thanks for your reply!

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well you have reassured me a little - 3 x a day had me worried. just keep your fluid intake up today as much as you can and if you can have your packs in smaller portions (it might go down/stay down longer)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.