Feeling Weak

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Over the last couple of days I have been feeling really weak with no energy. I even cancelled my zumba class last night coz didn't feel up to it. Today is day 43 of which 41 days have been 100% TS. Do you think I need some food to give me a bit energy? I'd rather not coz I see people on here who have been 70 - 80 days 100% with no effects so do you think it is the lack of food making me feel like this or something else?

I am going out tomorrow night anyway and I was planning on having a drink, so I'd have to be out of ketosis. Not made up my mind if I will drink or not, so don't want to go all out if you know what I mean, but something, with few calories that can knock me out of ketosis. Want to do as little damage as possible. Any suggestions to minimise the damage?

Ive only been on this for 2 days, so probably arent the best person to be giving advice, but hard boiled eggs or something like a bit of chicken might be ok? They are v low in carbs...

Or if you are finding its really getting you down, how about the WS way as that still says you should lose 10lbs a month? You are doing so well though!

Hello sorry to hear your feeling weak, have u thought about adding chicken,prawns.. protein foods for a few days.
and cut down on the exercising for a while?? i did start a few weeks ago but stopped. I will do this near maintain i think.

look after yourself x

Hi . I said exactly the same thing on MFP and I've decided not to do any exercises tonight.
I'm going to have an WS day and have an omelette and salad :) and see how I feel tomorrow .
Hope you are ok hun :)

Thanks girls. I have had cottage cheese with a little salad, lettuce, boiled egg, cucumber and a few pieces of pasta to knock me out of ketosis. Will have a bar later on.

Hi Mia, how are you feeling today? :)

Hi Mia, are you feeling any better? My hubby had a couple of times like this, he had a high protein, low carb meal and felt heaps better the next day, I hope your meal did the same, and the pasta hasn't affected you too badly x

Thank you Lauriel and Fattybumbum. Thursday night i had cottage cheese salad and felt fine afterwards. i wanted the pasta to knock me out of ketosis for last night coz i was drinkinf alcohol, but to be honest i dont think i had enough (pasta not alcohol :)). I didnt have too much to drimk and no food last night and feel fine today. Thanks x

Glad you're feeling better :) ...I've had a few dizzy spells on and off, I reckon the dizzy spells may have something to do with the throat infection I have at the mo...Its making me feel so poo :(

I feel a lot better after the food Lauriel. I know my body more than anyone else and I know when I NEED food, and take it from me, I needed food last week lol. Think I made a good choice. Also Saturday night I was very careful with the alcohol, had a few but was stone cold sober. Hopefully the scales will move this week coz no way on this planet am I going to lose a stone this month :(

Also, if you have a throat infection should you not be eating healthy food anyway? You need to get well so hope you feel better soon. I know what throat infections are like, I was 32 when I had my tonsils out :(

Back