feet!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
my feet seem to be shrinking... odd i know, but when i started this i was a size 8 shoe, and now they're all too big and i had to buy a 7 yesterday !!!

Wouldn't say my shoe size has changed lol, but all my summery sandals are so much looser round my ankles with the straps :)

fat feet i think i had them definatley lol!! just an excuse to buy shoes really lol!!

sinead, you just need to go buy new sandals, perfect reason xx

When I first ever started CD a couple of years ago I was a large size 6 or a 7 in most shoes, and now Im slimmer i find some 6's slightly too big! I have one foot quite bigger than the other though and it's a right pain!

Our feet supposedly gets bigger thru the years and a podiatrist I saw once told me that certain sports, like running, could make them bigger. Nt sure it's true but mine certainly have gotten bigger from a size 7 to n 8 - that is huge so I hope they won't go bigger!!!

blondcarrot said:
Our feet supposedly gets bigger thru the years and a podiatrist I saw once told me that certain sports, like running, could make them bigger. Nt sure it's true but mine certainly have gotten bigger from a size 7 to n 8 - that is huge so I hope they won't go bigger!!!

Lol you better not take up running !
My feet def got bigger, were 5.1/2 for years then 6 now a 7 x

Back