Fell @ Last hurdle!

NicholaKelly

Feel like a failure, and like the title says I have fell at the last hurdle. Due to get weighed tomorrow and I have been doing so so well but just couldn't stick it any longer and made myself some proper food. Had a bowl of bran flakes with banana and a cup of tea with milk! Dreading weigh in tomorrow now! Was doing so well, got weighed at the beginning of Day 3 and already had 8lb off!! :mad::mad:

Don't worry Nichola.. What's done is done! Just remember how you feel right now, and realise it's just not worth it... Tomorrow is another day.. Don't dwell on it hun, we are only human and this diet is really hard.. You might be surprised at your weigh in tomorrow ... Good luck x x

Don't worry, tomorrow is another day and all that....

Last time I did lipotrim I was fanatically 100%

This time I class myself as being 99.5% this because I cannot stand black tea and coffee... So I have a drop of skimmed milk in every cup... It hasn't affected my losses so far, and it helps me stick to the rest of the rules as my tea and coffee stop me being hungry... (I do have peppermint tea in the afternoons at work)

Now I know some people won't like me saying that, but I know there are a lot of people that might have a little something that isn't on The list...

Anyway good luck at your weigh in, and onwards and upwards xx

You cheated with possibly the healthiest stuff I can imagine!
If anything perhaps the bran flakes will give you a scrape out before weigh in. I doubt it will affect you too much but the feeling of guilt when you cheat will help you curb it so it won't happen again.
We're only human, and this diet is gruelling.
xxxx

Back