Fell of the Lipotrim Wagon

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glutimus maximus, 1 May 2007 Social URL.

1. glutimus maximus

glutimus maximus Member

Hi All Just an update I fell off the lipotrim diet a couple of weeks back but I didn't fall off the Diet wagon I did some Atkins on less than a 1000 cals a day and the weight is still coming off.
    I am a well seasoned atkins dieter but realized why it wasn't working any more until I started liportim basc physics I was eating too much on the Atkins I cut my intake down to below 1000 cals a day and I am still losing weight only another 10lbs to go. :)

The Basic physics bit
    Two Fundamental Rules of Weight Loss

There are a lot of tricks, of course, to diet and exercise. Changing foodtype so that less energy is consumed, faking fullness, making exercise more enjoyable - but it is impossible for weight loss to escape from the two fundamental methods:
    1. Eating less energy; (Note: This does not necessarily mean eating less food)
    2. Using more energy.
    [edit] Important Numbers

It is extremely easy to discover weight loss statistics from the internet. Exercise Calorie Expenditures, for example, can be easily found. Even an easy-to-use net-based calculators exist for your convenience. But let us do some numbers:
    • Jogging at 12 min/mile, 160lb. person => 296 Calories/hour
    • Fat is 9 Cal/gram
    It is clear then that 1 hour of jogging is only equivalent to 33 grams of fat. To lose a pound of fat (4086 Calories), 14 hours of jogging is necessary.
    In comparison, a can of Coca-Cola™ gives 155 calories, equivalent to about a half hour of jogging.

Errr If you can understand that well Err but the basics = less energy intake = more fat burned off from your stores applied to any diet and it works
    Anyone starting the lipotrim it does work it just wasnt my cup of soup is all I can say.
    Last edited: 1 May 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Sorry you have fallen off the lipotrim wagon......but well done on continuing with your weight loss.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.